Clogged gutters can cause rain to pour out of your gutters and pool at your home’s perimeter, risking the possibility of foundation damage over time. It’s vital to keep your gutters clean in order for them to function properly for years to come.
Too many homeowners rightfully dread the risk of climbing a ladder to clean the debris and leaves out of their gutters. Ladder injuries can be avoided; they account for tens of thousands of injuries each month—unnecessarily. You can skip this time-consuming safety hazard by simply adding gutter guards to your current gutters or to your new gutter replacements. Cleaning gutters is a dirty job that can be avoided for good with gutter guard installation.
Keep Gutters Clean and Flowing with Gutter Guards
What Is a Gutter Guard?
Gutter guards look like long strips of aluminum with holes in them to let the rain into your gutters and keep the debris out of your gutters. They act as a filter that blocks everything that isn’t water from entering your gutters—so they can flow freely.
Gutters add a finished, beautiful look to your home exterior. When old gutters get clogged, they can eventually warp, cause problems with your fascia, and decrease the curb appeal of your home. Keep your home exterior looking fabulous by taking good care of your gutters with secure gutter guards. Protect your home’s foundation by ensuring your gutters drain with ease by covering them with reliable gutter guards.
Simplify Your Home Maintenance with an Effective Gutter Guard System
Isn’t it time you had a shorter list of home maintenance duties? Gutter guards offer you low maintenance gutter function that frees up more time to do what matters most in life. You can protect your home from damage without the tedious maintenance required to make gutters work properly.
Gutter Guards Save you Money in the Long Run
You will save money on home repairs by installing gutter guards. Without a gutter guard, you will need to spend money on gutter cleaning or water damage—like wood rot on your home’s fascia—caused by clogged gutters. It will simplify your home maintenance to let the gutter guards do the work for you by keeping debris out of your gutters. Avoid the hassles caused by leaky, clogged gutters by installing protective gutter guards that will safeguard your home exterior.
Gutter Guards Save You Time
When your home doesn’t have gutter guards, you have to take the time to regularly clean out your gutters so they don’t create problems.
13 Benefits of Gutter Guards for Your Home Exterior
Gutter guards have a variety of advantages homeowners appreciate:
- They assist your gutters in draining water away from your home to prevent water pooling or flooded walkways.
- They defend your home from foundation damage, saving you time and money.
- They prevent frequent gutter clogging caused by leaves or debris getting stuck in your gutters.
- They block the potentially damaging accumulation of snow and ice in your gutters.
- They combat pest infestation, saving you hassles and money.
- They protect your home from unwanted wood rot around your home’s perimeter.
- They fit perfectly onto your gutters, and match your roof’s angle seamlessly to prevent shingles from lifting.
- They are installed with ease on both 5” and 6” wide gutters.
- They mount securely onto your gutter and stay there for years to come.
- They protect your home from unsightly mold and mildew.
- They help protect your roof, soffit, and fascia from being damaged.
- They help your beautiful landscaping remain intact by protecting your gutters.
- Gutter guards prevent your gutters from rusting. When debris gets clogged in your gutter and sits there for too long, it can cause your gutters to rust, which can damage your home’s gutters.
Signs You Need New Gutters
Chicago homeowners can know it’s time to replace gutters by paying attention to a few things about their home including:
- If your gutters freeze during the winter months and icicles form as a result, you need new gutters. Keep an eye out for slippery, icy sidewalks that faulty gutters cause.
- If you have flooding in your home’s basement, it may be the result of old, worn out gutters.
- If your yard and landscaping look flooded, and you see water pooling around your home’s perimeter, it’s likely time for gutter replacement.
- If you have mold and mildew appearing on your shingles caused by water penetration, you may need new gutters and gutter guards.
- If your current gutters have obvious damage, or if you have broken downspouts, you likely need new gutters and gutter guards.
Get Premium Gutter Guards from LeafCo
LeafCo installs premium products for long-term performance: Klean Gutter or SurFLo gutter guards. Never clean your gutters again with strong, reliable gutter guards installed by the detail-oriented team at LeafCo.
Here are some things homeowners appreciate about our services:
- We offer a no pressure sales approach. We simply educate you on your options so you can choose the product that will best meet your needs and budget.
- We take time to answer any questions. We’ve been installing gutters since 2000, and most of our installers have over 10 years of experience. We know gutters well and want to make sure you go into your installation with confidence.
- Our installation process is simple and safe. We respect your home, and take time to install your gutters and gutter guards with precision, then clean up so well after your upgrade is completed that with the exception of your new gutters, it looks like we weren’t even there.
Our financing options make gutter replacement and gutter guard installation simple and feasible.