Great news! You can bypass the dreaded task of climbing a ladder, scooping mucky gunk out of your gutters, stretching farther than you should, shimmying down the ladder, and doing it again until you’ve scaled the perimeter of your home. Statistically, it’s not even smart to take on this task because over half a million Americans get treated for ladder-related injuries a year.
Thankfully, there is a better way to keep your gutters clean (and stay out of the emergency room)—with Klean Gutter. Klean Gutter’s updated CopperCare filter, you get even more benefits. Let’s have a closer look:
Why Klean Gutter Covers Outperform Other Gutter Guard Systems
Klean Gutter is a micro mesh gutter guard made of 100% metal. Why is that an advantage?
Because other gutter guard systems are made with a plastic frame and metal screen which expands and contracts at different rates. The result? The plastic eventually warps and the filter pops out, leaving you without protection for your gutters, and making them vulnerable to filling up with gunk that blocks water from being guided away from your home.
When exposed to the elements, gutter guards with plastic frames eventually become brittle and break down, making them ineffective.
How gutter guards work
Leaves, debris, animal nests, and stray balls don’t belong in your gutters. Gutter guards keep them out, protect your home from damage, and decrease the time you spend on home maintenance. Klean Gutters deliver the desired results by keeping your gutters protected from unwanted debris.
How Klean Gutter offers reliable durability
Because Klean Gutter is made of 100% metal, it withstands temperature changes without buckling, warping, becoming brittle, or breaking. You can have peace of mind that the protective layer over your gutters will stay intact.
Benefits of the New Innovative CopperCare Filter
What you can expect from Klean Gutter’s CopperCare micromesh filter
This groundbreaking filter addresses common problems conventional gutter guards face (including stainless steel ones).
- Are you aware of how airborne algae can attach themselves to roofing and multiply? CopperCare micromesh combines stainless steel and pure copper to make a mesh that prevents the growth of pesky moss, algae, and lichen.
- Do you have asphalt shingles? Copper’s natural oil thinning and antibacterial properties combat common oil leaks from roof shingles.
- Do you harvest rainwater? Antimicrobial copper kills bacteria when it comes into contact with it so the water flowing through a Klean Gutter protected gutter is safer to drink than water that flows through a traditional stainless-steel screen.
What are some additional benefits of Klean Gutter?
- What good is a conventional gutter guard system if it only handles some of the water? With Klean Gutter, you get 75% more filtering area so it can handle far more water than other systems. Klean Gutter captures all the water it comes into contact with.
- What happens if there is a downpour? Klean Gutter’s liquid adhesion draws water down into your gutter and guides it to the downspout and away from your home. As a result, it can handle even the most severe downpours.
- What about debris? Klean Gutter takes in the water and keeps out the debris. Even pine needles and other small particles that get through conventional gutter guards can’t bypass Klean Gutter’s micromesh filter design.
- Can it match the angle of my roof so leaves blow to the ground while water is captured? Yes! Unlike other gutter filter systems, Klean Gutter is positioned to capture the rain and let the leaves and debris fall to the ground.
- How does it keep oil from my asphalt shingles out of my gutters? Klean Gutter uses underbody touch points that isolate the oil so it doesn’t spread over the micromesh filter. Genius!
Bypass the Hassles of Cleaning Your Gutters
You can avoid the dangers of climbing a ladder and cleaning out your gutters by letting our team at LeafCo install your home’s new gutter guard system for you. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your gutters will safeguard your home from damage.
With Klean Gutter, you get the highest quality gutter guard on the market, ensuring you get the best long-term results.